Thursday, March 7, 2013

Who You Are

 
(except, not 'maybe'....'definately!') 
There are times in life that it seems easy to fall into the category 'someone else's punching bag.'  It seems that I have been that person lately.  I blame myself for those instances in the past.  I gave too many people permission.  Now however, I have had the umph to back the naysayers away because I have found out who I really am.  And that gal is definitely not cool with getting dumped on by other peoples baggage.
  It's very hard to battle someones words when you believe them deep inside, where they really count.  But I am no longer the bruised apple that is rotting.  There's a voice inside of me (a spirit actually) that told me how valuable and cherished I really am.  And I chose to believe it.  There's this deep knowing that I am lovable, and that my love is worth sharing with the world.
  So I challenge all of you to listen to that still, small voice, that cheers you on ever-so-enthusiastically, instead of biding your time in life with all of the negativity that comes your way.  Choose today to believe in yourself, because the God of the universe is the same God who designed you with his bare hands, and gave His breath to fill your own; resuscitating us....giving us life back....rescuing us.  And why?  Because you're very much worth rescuing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment