Friday, February 1, 2013

My Almost Disaster

Wow, two major fails for afterkidsaresleepingkisses. I took my glasses off to wash my face, forgot to put them back on, leaned in for what was supposed to be a sweet, yet light kiss on Ahmi's cheek. It was really more like a mild head butt since I had no depth perception. Then I moved on to River (this time glasses on). He fell asleep in Israel's room since he's gone for the weekend. It was dark. There were legos. There was lots of noise and half blurted profanities from the land mines under my feet. I kept trying to catch my balance, only to land on something more painful than what my foot found on the last step. Whew. Glad I didn't wake anyone up because it's 8:30 Friday night, and the boys are fast asleep.  Now the mister and I can have a night to ourselves.  Alone.  With no kids.  Yet more proof oh doubters, that there IS a God.

No comments:

Post a Comment