Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Madness of a Mother

My day in a nutshell: tiring, hilarious, emotional, and schizophrenic (the result of having children).   Record highs to crashing and burning in less than an hour.  River cries and laughs at me at the same time.  Israel does crazy flips and then pouts.  I cry and then laugh and then wish I could take a nap. 
Clean clean clean, the house is still a mess.  Oh well, there's always tomorrow.  River ate carrots for the first time.  Ridiculous mess and food up his nose.  Israel fed him (I think he aimed for his nostrils after that).  Pure sweetness. 
Orange puke.  New outfit and fighting sleep.  Mom being irrational.  Dad making things better.  Mom apologizing for being a jerk.  Sweet forgiveness.  Cuddles, hugs, prayers and sleep.  Good dreams await.  Tomorrow: awaken to rambunctious children and a husband (at work) that I long for ever so much.

1 comment: