Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What River Likes

Here are a few fun things that River really enjoys doing.  The only things that are not on the list that should be are...brushing his teeth (which he likes to do obsessively), dancing, twirling my hair around his fingers, and wrestling with his daddy.  Other than that, these are things he enjoys the most and entertains the family quite nicely with.


 fixing things



the Al Bundy method of getting comfy (this is very recent and I hope it doesn't stick)


snuggling with Bubba


reading

 

his 'bah'


picking on his brother while drinking his 'bah'


working


 he loves to squirt with a spray bottle but doesn't yet have a firm enough grasp to spray it in the appropriate direction


he really got himself good
(apologies for some of these photos being blurry...our camera is temperamental)


finding random cubby holes...even if it is inside of an ottoman


hanging onto me wherever I may go


his little monkey and chick


being all adorable and stuff


 enjoying a good strawberry


making a huge mess with mashed potatoes


then playing innocent about who created the horrible mess



Check in tomorrow for what Israel likes  :)





1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures and I love my little boy!
    Grandma Sustar

    ReplyDelete