Friday, November 30, 2012

Giving Thanks ----> Part Four (Total Cuteness)

 (I swear I don't have a favorite child.  I know I seem to post more photos of Ahmi than anyone, but it's usually because he is nestled snug beside me; always there, ready for a photo shoot.  I don't have to beg him to hold still, or fight with the inevitable motion the two older boys create for the camera.  All three of my boys are spectacular and bright, entertaining, sweet, and so very innocent.   I can't kiss one without kissing the other two.  They are such dear and precious creatures.  Enjoy their cuteness as much as we do.)
 


 
always being creative...he started a 'family picture dictionary' while we were away
 
 
 
River was rocking Ahmi and whispering shhhhhh
 
 
Ahmi LOVED his Aunt Kayla!

 
poser   :)

 
Daddy kisses





No comments:

Post a Comment