Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10 Things

Ten kid spotting's this week....
  • Toy car in the sound hole of my neglected guitar
  • I opened the fridge and found a baseball inside
  • Reached in the cabinet for a pan to cook dinner, found little toy cars and a book
  • The smashed grapes on the couch
  • Puddle of River pee on the floor
  • River discovering the hose to the kitchen sink (yeah, that was more fun for him than me)
  • Used Kleenex in the trash...nope, back in the Kleenex box where they belong
  • The words 'This is butt day' scrawled on our school white board
  • The six chunky and rancid bottles that have been stashed one at a time under our bed...thanks River, that was delicious
  • Smashed cheese that my butt found when I finally got to sit down

2 comments:

  1. My youngest loves taking all the Kleenex out of the box, pretending to use half of them, then sticking them back in. Usually they have spit on them, which is far better than snot, but I can relate to at least one of your ten things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cute...and at least he puts them back. And for a child, what's better than the seemingly endless supply of things to pull from a box?!

      Delete