Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Love Love

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I am looking forward to a very hot dinner date with my hubs later on.  Yay!  He's treating me to an evening at our favorite Greek restaurant.  Baklava here I come! 
Of course we had our fun swapping valentines with the boys at home first.  . 
Israel was ecstatic over all the chocolate...he is a bit of a chocoholic (and sugar hoarder) after all.  And River loved the simplicity of his heart-shaped balloon by enthusiastically yelling 'W O A H' when we gave it to him this morning.
We had fun making cards at home, so I thought I'd share.


This is the outside of the card Israel made for Dad...I love how he drew his cute little cupid wings. :)

 This is the inside of Daddy-O's card.  Israel drew the halo, and River scribbled 'I love you Dada!'


 This is my lovely card to the mister.  I turned him into the sweet little cherub Cupid.  haha!
and the inside of my card in all of it's corniness.  (cupid certainly got it right this time)

A card Israel made for his grandma (I helped a little ;)

and the inside of grandma's card. 

Enjoy your day with the people you love the most!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment