Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, With Love!

***Israel Balas***
('Chosen Prince of God')
*8 years ago today, my life was forever enhanced.  I felt the heart of God so strongly.  I heard His whispers and nudgings of his intentions for Israel, and also for myself.  I stepped into pregnancy a mere child, and walked away a woman, a mother.  Through his innocent and unconditional sweet baby love, I came to feel the heart of God Himself.  So Israel...although it is your birthday...it is also mine...for I came alive when I held you for the first time.*
You are so loved!!!
7 lbs  3 ozs  19 1/2 inches
born at 12:12 pm
he hadn't even had his first bath yet

one of the many moments spent in awe and familiarizing myself with the little gymnist I had felt for so long

his very first super loud giggle (he was laughing at his cousin Bella playing peek-a-boo with him)

my beautiful 6 month old

bbbbrrrrruuuummmmmm

a peaceful protest

his stick phase
this lasted several months
he ALWAYS had a stick in hand
(oh how he loved fall..just like mommy)

...and he still loves to create

with his best buddy Bella

he was my 'assistant' with teaching art camp at Camp Buckeye
all the teens loved him

just chillin'

he still delights in kitty lovins'

kid dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment