Friday, May 20, 2011

me mE ME

Words I hate:
  1.  Blouse
  2.  Trousers
  3.  Toe head (in reference to white haired babies...PUKE)
  4.  Necking
 
Random Weirdness:
  1.  Originally I wanted to be a Forensic Pathologist (doing nasty autopsies)
  2.  I hate wool and other like fabrics.  They set my teeth on edge and I compulsively meditate on the    scratchiness until my brain is strained and I talk funny.
  3.  I had a pathological fear of elevators and would walk 28 stories at outings (with luggage) when I was young just to avoid the claustrophobia of those metal devils.
  4.  It used to be a dream of mine to be covered in polyurethane and used as a coffee table when I died...that is, if my first dream of spontaneous combustion didn't actually happen.
  5.  I have OCD in a grocery store that tells me which product to pick up...sometimes it's the one in the back on a shelf of 400 things.  ugh
  6.  The only thing on this planet that grosses me out are silverfish
  7.  I like having a 'word of the day'

Word I Love:
  1.  Bibliobibuli
  2,. Wonky
  3.  Macabre
  4.  Pantaloons

Places My Family and I Want to Explore:
  1.  Beaches of Bali
  2.  India (nowhere specific)
  3.  Africa (everywhere including Nigeria since we have family from there)
  4.  Greece
  5.  Iowa...just kidding
  6.  Pakistan oh wait they already found Osama Bin Laden
  7.  Slovakia
  8.  Vietnam
  9.  Kosovo
10.  Swiss Alps
I guess pretty much everywhere except China... and probably not Uzbekistan either.

Things I am easily amused by:
  1.  The fact that when one spells 'Osama' the computer auto fixes it to 'Obama'   hmmm
  2.  When a product that obviously has cheese in it is advertised..Now made with real cheese!   Well what the heck was in it before?
  3.  I like how when one googles 'Osama found'...google automatically assumes that one means 'in 2011'   you mean they think they 'found' him other times too....?   interesting
  4.  Snorts in giggles and anomalous laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment