Friday, April 26, 2013

Kid Conversations

All day I have the privilege of hearing fragments of really great conversations between the boys.  Here are the ones that really stand on their own.

Israel: What does my belly button taste like?
River: Um...Untel Tayub (Uncle Caleb)

Israel to Uncle Caleb: 'You give the best wedgies!'

'Tool Meat!' River says to me with a smile. (I was wrist deep in raw beef while making meatloaf for dinner)

River has recently learned to unbuckle himself while in his booster seat in the car.  This conversation took place after he stumbled backwards from my abrupt stop.
River: 'Heeeey...dot bush!'
Israel: 'I didn't push you River....that's just the physics of driving.'

'River why are you crying....I just licked you.  You lick me all day.!' 

No comments:

Post a Comment