Wednesday, May 9, 2012

7 Horrible Products that Only Americans Could Ever Think they Need

Consumerism has become ridiculous in this country!  Only in America could we invent some of the most ridiculous, unnecessary, and lazy products....and sell a ton of them!  Here are a few of the stupidest products I've probably ever seen.  Laugh, and then mourn the realization that these are real and saleable items.  Enjoy.


1.  The Booty Pop
The ad reads:  'The booty pop is actually replacing butt lift surgery....there are women in their 20’s and 30’s that have thought about getting a Brazilian Butt-Lift, but now they don’t have to. The Booty Pop gives them all what they’ve always wanted. Literally, the Booty Pop is like a Push-Up Bra for your butt!'
(Wow!  You mean there are different kinds of butt lifts?)



2.  Easy Feet
The ad reads:   'Everybody gets dirty feet but there are those who have dirtier feet and it is such a hassle to have to scrub clean a foot each and every time you want to foot cleaning.'
(Really?  Are dirty feet that much of an inconvenience?)
And also...'Easy Feet also helps prevent you from falling down while foot cleaning, as it eliminates the need of having to bend over or stand on one leg to scrub to clean your foot.....'
(Thank goodness that I no longer have to actually bend over to clean my own feet.  It has always been so much of a workout that I have considered not showering at all.)



3.  Knee Warmers
There is really nothing to say here except I thought we already had these....THEY'RE CALLED PANTS!


4. The Egg Cracker
'We need  The Egg Cracker in our messy egg cracking lives....Not sure why we are so egg cracking challenged, but we are.'
(I guess I have no egg cracking handicaps because I just can't relate to this major morning dilemma....whew...crisis averted.)



5.  The Ab Belt
'The Ab Belt As Seen On TV by Sport Elec system stimulates the muscles in your abs to tone and shape them, without you having to do any exercise.....Tone your abs while watching TV, sitting in the office, or while walking or cooking, and even while enjoy your favorite novel. All without having to stop what you're doing to workout.'
(You mean I could sit on the couch for hours on end while gorging myself on donuts and Lucky Charms and actually loose weight at the same time?!  Sign me up!  Getting in shape without doing any work at all.....that's gotta be real.)


6.  The Foot Pillow
'Surround your foot with a cloud like cradle-shaped Foot Pillow, that envelopes your foot in a cloud-like softness to relieve skin pressure in bed or when seated.'
(Hmmmm....the only way I guess these differ from REGULAR pillows is that nice strap that makes them portable.  I guess I can think of many times it would have been much more convenient and practical to have pillows strapped to my legs.)



and my all time favorite.....
7.  Breast PillowsChoose from two very uncomfortable designs!  I know that when I go to bed for the night I just can't seem to get comfortable.  This will solve all of my problems and is highly necessary!


I hope you have enjoyed a good laugh....now please, do not buy any of these items!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious... I love the sarcasm! these are things my sisters and I like to sit around and laugh about. It's so ridiculous it has to be laughed at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it does! Thanks for the comment and sorry about the delay in my reply, I somehow just saw this comment today.

    ReplyDelete