Monday, March 26, 2012

Out with the Old, In with the New

::crickets::

I know it's been so long since I've written, sigh, but I have just been one tired mama. 
Between apartment hunting, homeschooling, spring cleaning, rearranging, and running endless errands, I have been one totally burnt lady. 

Now with a house in mind and our current house all clean and organized....it'll be time to start packing before we know it.  Ugh and yay!  I am excited for the big changes that are coming...namely little boy number 3 due to arrive in early June.  But I am getting extremely stoked about the new house, new endeavors, and the simplicity I swear I will adhere to no matter what life brings.  With all of the newness that is coming I have truly been able to see my life and what really matters with far more clarity than I have in the past.  All I want my life's focus to be is God, my family, and the people I hold so dear to my heart. 

Let's all rid our lives of the things that just lag us down with weight and are void of life.  With the beauty sprouting all around us, let's remember our true place in this world and make time to be that beauty for the people around us.   Our lives are truly for one another....not things....or places....but the simplicity of relationship.  And if you let everything go that shouldn't have a hold on your heart, you will find peace, and in that peace, you will learn to live fully alive.

Happy Spring everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I recently stumbled across your blog while searching for other mamas in Ohio who share my faith, and who also have similar beliefs and ideas on parenting. You boys are adorable! I have 3 boys of my own. : ) I took a break from the blog world for awhile, but just started writing (okay... venting!) again at my newest blog, Sweet Milk and Honey Sunshine. Would love for you to stop by and say hi sometime! ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for following...I will definately venture to your site here soon. Great to get acquainted. :)

    ReplyDelete