Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Another Bout of Random Grossness

I know I've already written an exhaustive account of things that gross me out.   Still, I cannot help but give a shout out to the people I see in public that give me ever so many more things to add to the list of all things disgusting. 
Like middle aged men who still wear their class rings.  Or women who wear bulky feminine products with leggings? (Sorry for instilling that gross image in your head.)  How about being stuck in a crowd of Amish men in summer after a hard days work?  Let's just say that perspiration and polyester do not mix well.  Also, I would like to thank the not-so-gentle man who stood beside me long enough to quietly pass gas, only to then dart from the aisle, creating the illusion that I was the smelly one.  Thanks for that.
I'm sure there will be many more things to add to the list, considering that people have (and invent) some pretty gross habits. I am usually the one that's unfortunate enough to witness them.  And maybe you can help.  What tends to make your stomach queasy and gives you the desire to burn your own eyeballs?











2 comments:

  1. Men who walk around with their big hairy belly buttons hanging out. Or people who hand me their phone BEFORE telling me "it's been in every toilet in Nashville." Also, men with long finger nails. Old people with one really long hair coming out of their chin/neck. I have many... And sometimes I experience them all in one day. Fascinating life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla that is hilarious! The gross factor is pretty big for all of them, thanks for sharing (sort of...lol).

    ReplyDelete